Exercises for High Pressure Blood
For people who have high pressure blood, there are many prohibitions that they need to be doing when they are getting activity and keep their blood pressure in safe rate. People with high pressure blood sometimes are warned to be careful when they are getting activity and need to control their move. However, many people become misunderstanding with this opinion. It is true that people with high pressure blood need to be careful to activity, but they still need to be active to make them get lower rate of blood pressure and be healthier. There are some exercises tips that recommended doing when you want to keep blood pressure when you are high pressure.
Be Safe with Your Exercise
There are recommended for you to keep safe when you are doing exercises. Here are some clues that you need to be practice and attention when you get exercises.
· Moderate exercises. Do the moderate exercises that will not burst and need for intensive exertion. Do such easy and simple exercises such as low impact aerobic or walking that good to do with the entire level of blood pressure.
· Maintain the weight. If you are exercises in often and intense, you can lower your blood pressure level between 2 to 4, however when you have high tension that more than 160/100 there are not recommended for you to lift your weight. Use moderate repetition of 10 or 15 that not heavy for your exercises.
· Slow down when you are doing the exercises. It is important for you take rest while you are exercises when you are getting high blood pressure. It is important for you to take care about your heart rate.
Recommended tips for your safety
After do the general tips for be safe when you have exercise, check for tips that need to be attention when you doing exercise.
· Be consistent. When you are getting exercise, it is important to do it regularly. Do your exercises at least 4 times a week and do at least 20 until 20 minutes when you do exercises.
· Stand in careful and slow. When you have exercise that needs to do on floor, be slowly when you get up. Some conditions with high blood pressure are risk when they are stand up from the floor quickly and makes in dizzy condition that called with orthostatic hypotension.
· Warm up and cool down. Remember to always do these steps when you are doing exercises. These will make you get heart rate that adjustable in good.